Wednesday, July 23, 2008

UFFFF!!!!!!!!


UFFFF!!!!!!!!

Its easy to quit smoking, in prime

I have done it a million time.

Wats in a fag ???, dey ask

They know not the pleasure after the arduous task

It’s a cynical world , the one around us,

Its no wish to fag , then why all this fuss!!!!

Lets smoke!!!!! Legalise!!!!

Imagine a smoker’s paradise!!!!

It surprises me , the similarity ,

Between a fag and me , with such clarity ….

Born I’m a lowly beedi,

Im small ,

Waiting to be picked up by one and all!!!

I aint strong , im weak ,

Just as a beedi im tweaked!!!!

TIME FLIES BY AND I MOVE ON ,

LIPS ARE BURNING, THE NEXTONE IS ON!!!!

I grow up much like a cigarette stack,

I flock with the likes, grouped into packs,

Filtered with the burden of education,

Ringed in the name of institution

I’m similar one and all,

So are the cigarettes big or small

Yet , I choose my one way ,

Kings , wills or scissors??, its for you to say !!!

TIME FLIES BY AND I MOVE ON ,

LIPS ARE BURNING, THE NEXTONE IS ON!!!!

Next is the hookah , the majestic one,

Much like me, hey !!! im havin fun !!!

I yearn for someone to serve and spray ,

Much like the man on the hookah,s tray !!!

Love hate n friendship are my’motions,

“apple hookah “is the one in-fashion !!!!

TIME FLIES BY AND I MOVE ON ,

LIPS ARE BURNING, THE NEXTONE IS ON!!!!

I wish to die a royal cigar ,

Royal to the l and knows no par

The very symbol of royalty ,

I shall strive for eternity !!!!

I have so much desire, so much soaked ,

Yet I will vanish, as d fags smoked!!!

It aint a reformation,

Or a lament on my condition ,

Its just a answer to a test,

On what in the world I do the best!!!!

Get up get going son!!!!

Its time for the nextone!!!!

----- my dedication to my fellow uff-ers!!!!

3 comments:

dare said...

your site is interesting to visit!!!!!
Have a look on my two sites too.......
first
and
second

ed said...

6K聊天室,080中部人聊天室,聊天室交友,成人聊天室,中部人聊天室,情色聊天室,AV女優,AV,A片,情人薇珍妮,愛情公寓,情色,情色貼圖,情色文學,色情小說,色情,寄情築園小遊戲,AIO交友愛情館,情色電影,一葉情貼圖片區,色情遊戲

言情小說,情色論壇,色情網站,微風成人,成人電影,嘟嘟成人網,成人,成人貼圖,成人交友,成人圖片,18成人,成人小說,成人圖片區,微風成人區,成人網站,免費影片,色情影片,自拍,hilive,做愛,微風成人,微風論壇,AIO

情趣用品,情色,成人,A片,自拍

情趣用品,色情,成人影片,色情影片,免費A片

情趣用品,成人網站,A片下載,日本AV,做愛

情趣用品,美女交友,A片,辣妹視訊,情色視訊

情趣用品,色情聊天室,聊天室,AV,成人電影

蛋餅不加蔥Amber said...

徵信社,尋人,偵探,偵探社,徵才,私家偵探,徵信,徵信社,徵信公司,抓猴,出軌,背叛,婚姻,劈腿,感情,第三者,婚外情,一夜情,小老婆,外遇,商標,市場調查,公平交易法,抓姦,債務,債務協商,應收帳款,詐欺,監護權,法律諮詢,法律常識,離婚諮詢,錄音,找人,追蹤器,GPS,徵信,徵信公司,尋人,抓姦,外遇,徵信,徵信社,徵信公司,尋人,抓姦,外遇,徵信,徵信社,徵信公司,尋人,抓姦,外遇,徵信,徵信社,徵信公司,尋人,抓姦,外遇,徵信社